We survived the long haul to Brainerd for a weekend at the cabin and we are definitely dragging at the beginning of this week because of it. We had beautiful weather at the lake and enjoyed a nice boat trip, campfire and watching Tucker run in and out of the water over and over and over again. He is still recovering from the adventures this morning, but I'm guessing he will be ready to get back to his long walks tonight. I would love to tell you that our big MFF purchase of our Zebco 220 fishing polls was a success, but considering Shane's first cast ended with the reel landing 10 feet off the dock and into the water I think they will be returned to Mills Fleet Farm.
Not much else to report this week from Rah Rah Rochester, just another slow, boring week running the Mayo Clinic. Sally has a baby shower with all her friends this weekend, so we will be up in the cities staying in Edina with Beth and Cubbie. We are thinking of hitting up a Twins game on Friday night if anyone wants to join us.
Caden is really starting to kick with some fierceness now, he really did not enjoy the ride home on Sunday and tried to kick his way out of mom for almost the entire 4 hours we were on the road. I'm considering hiring a live in masseuse for Sally during the week, I can hardly stand the smell emanating from Sally's feet after a long days work anymore. I think I actually lost consciousness for a few seconds last night while giving her a little rub.
Sal had one very uncomfortable day with bad back pain and constant tightness in her stomach this week and the mid-wife thought she might be having pre-term labor, luckily she started to feel better once she got home and we are hoping that was just Caden "dropping" down to get ready for the big ride home. We have our week 32 appointment Monday afternoon, and after that we start moving to appointments every two weeks.
Caden is 18 inches long and 3.5 pounds this week!!! Have a great week everyone!! See some of you this weekend!
Love,
Shane, Momma and Caden
P.s. We will try and post an updated photo tonight!!
Not much else to report this week from Rah Rah Rochester, just another slow, boring week running the Mayo Clinic. Sally has a baby shower with all her friends this weekend, so we will be up in the cities staying in Edina with Beth and Cubbie. We are thinking of hitting up a Twins game on Friday night if anyone wants to join us.
Caden is really starting to kick with some fierceness now, he really did not enjoy the ride home on Sunday and tried to kick his way out of mom for almost the entire 4 hours we were on the road. I'm considering hiring a live in masseuse for Sally during the week, I can hardly stand the smell emanating from Sally's feet after a long days work anymore. I think I actually lost consciousness for a few seconds last night while giving her a little rub.
Sal had one very uncomfortable day with bad back pain and constant tightness in her stomach this week and the mid-wife thought she might be having pre-term labor, luckily she started to feel better once she got home and we are hoping that was just Caden "dropping" down to get ready for the big ride home. We have our week 32 appointment Monday afternoon, and after that we start moving to appointments every two weeks.
Caden is 18 inches long and 3.5 pounds this week!!! Have a great week everyone!! See some of you this weekend!
Love,
Shane, Momma and Caden
P.s. We will try and post an updated photo tonight!!

No comments:
Post a Comment