Here we are at the Mayo Clinic at 11 p.m. Saturday evening Doubtful anyone will be checking updates on the blog at this hour, but hopefully as you all wake up to enjoy your Sunday you can catch up with our adventures as Caden makes his way into the world.
Sally's water broke at 8:45 today after returning home from St. John's homecoming. It is now 11 p.m. and we are getting pitocin since Sally has no contractions yet. Won't be long until they are coming.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy to be the first to comment on the blog.....really who checks their work email at 11:45 at night....you know me, don't like to miss out on anything.....I am so excited for you!! So glad I got to talk with you.....I'll say a special prayer tonight for you, Shane and Caden......can't wait to meet you!!! Luff you peep :)
Post a Comment