Let's be honest, your not here to read my updates this time. Pictures from Caden's first few days of life are below. We are home and doing very well. Caden is a rockstar feeder at Le Buffet de Momma.
Caden Robert Jensen

Momma and Caden cuddling in bed

Proud Grandpa holding Caden while Grandma's shows her holding back tears smile.

Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Kris holding their nephew after driving 3 hours to hold him for 20 minutes

Shane elbow's deep in Caden's first poop. If you have ever seen a first baby poop, you will understand that the smiles were short-lived.

Caden's first bath, squeezing dad's fingers blue

Mom's turn
Packed up and heading home from the hospital

Holding on for dear life.

Thanks for all of your support the last nine months everyone. We are so lucky to have such wonderful, supportive family and friends.

Love,
Shane, Sally and Caden Jensen
3 comments:
He is amazing. Just amazing. I am so happy to hear things are going well.
I can't wait to meet him and see you guys.
lots of love,
Becka, Erik, and Hailey
What a cutie! I remember those first poops...PHEW! What a mess!
We have the same carseat! We already have had to remove the infant insert because Ben is a major chunker.
I'm obsessed with baby pictures...so I'll be staying tuned!
He is so cute--must take after the Mom's side. I've heard it said a Great Aunt is the best influence for tiny babies!!!!
You two are going to be wonderful parents. Love to all three.
Auntie
Post a Comment