Sunday, September 28, 2008

Caden Robert Jensen

Caden was born at 10:22 am!! He was seven pounds and six ounces. Momma is doing well and was smiling the entire time!! Here are the photos from the first couple hours...








5 comments:

Le said...

OMG!!!!! He is soooooo cute. Sal you did a great job. Hows your back? I luff you all. Call later if you can. Do you need help with Tucker???? Call later if you can. Did I tell you to call me if you want?
Luff you
Le,Grant and the girls

Becka said...

Congrats to you all! He is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to meet him. Hailey already loves him. She keeps pointing to the screen, "baby." okay, she points to Shane more than the baby, but we know how she feels about Shane. I can't wait to hear all about the adventure. Make sure you tell us when you are up for visitors.
Love you all,
Becka, Erik, and Hailey

Shoes said...

Wow!!! Congrats to Sally and Shane -- All three of you look brilliant!! Let's get some more updates and details! Good job Sally!!!! Love you! :)Beth L

Scott said...

Congratulations! We are very excited for you all! Enjoy every moment because it goes too fast:).

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time with baby Caden--what a stud :)! The time goes by so fast...enjoy and embrace each moment!

Love,
Nate, Amy, Kaelyn, and Cade Borwege